My friend is going through a difficult divorce and is suffering from depression manifested by loss of energy and feelings of inadequacy. Although she is seeing a therapist, and is given the support of friends and family, I was told of Kava Kava and am wondering if it is effective treatment for Depression?

Kava kava is used as a herbal remedy to ease symptoms of anxiety, stress and depression. Although I must warn you that individuals react differently to it, as was my case. I found it wonderfully therapeutic but have heard of people who were in a dreamy state of mind. But, with careful dosage, I highly recommend it.

Kava is far & away THE most effective herbal I've ever used. It is amazingly effective for depression & anxiety. In fact, for me its worked better than ANY anti-depressant or anti-anxiety (including xanax). I take (2) 250mg per day. Get it from fiji, vanuatu or hawaii (the best sources generally speaking).

what about stahdard process mediherb kava....how much to take