i'm a 14 years old guy, so i dont want to buy a toy incase my parents find out, but using my hands seems to get boring to me, so i want to explore with new things, you know girls got all sorts of stuff like electrical tooth brush and hairbrush and cotton and stuff, do u fellow people know any house hold objects, or any objects that you can find around the house or in a store that dont give out what you are going to do with it that works good in masterbation and feel like girl's p***y??? You are more than welcome to tell me how you guys masterbate, even girls are welcome to say some of their opinions and suggestions, thanks :-D. I also have an IG if you guys want to DM some of these stuff

Hey man the best the closest thing to a toy is this ..... you need
1x rubber glove
2 to 3x sponges
Rubber bands to adjust tightness
And a cup preferably an inch longer than your penis .... then put a spong in the bottoms and take to sponges and put glove inside of them put rubber bands around them and the use lotion or any lubricant to help the pleasure for the best feeling wet the sponges put you lubricant in the glove and put it in the microwave for 10 seconds and it feels even more real best of luck

Thanks a lot