I'm starting to get scared now that I read about delirium tremens, I find that when I get off work I'm getting these weird withdrawal feelings, I'm right wired up & anxious, I was riding in a car & the trees looked like they had faces, I looked out my front window serveral times thinking that there was a snake there or something. my movements are uncoordinated, please write back.

You are having hallucinations. This can be dangerous, especially when you are driving a car.
My husband was an alcoholic for 30 years. He started drinking at 15. He quit, cold turkey, super bowl Sunday, 12 years ago, and has not touched a drink since. He went thru a terrible time. His Doctor gave him medication for his irritability and hallucinations. You may want to give Doc a call.
Have you thought about attending AA meetings? I am sure that you will hear stories that you can relate to, and make some new friends as well.