hi

i m worrying about my vagina color especially labia minor. i m caucasion. i have white skin. but my vagina is in dark color

also my labia minor is in dark color. before i mean when i was a teenager it wasn t like this it was white and labia minor was pink. now i m 25. what happened to my vagina and become dark. i don t have any bacteria or infection. and i m still virgin and didn t experience sexual intercourse before. but i was addicted masturbation for a while.

is there any cream or something for changing this black color even it looks like purple. and my boyfriend wanna kiss a white vagina. but he hasn t seen my vagina yet.

even i m thinking surgery. is there any method for changing the color? like michael jackson. hehehehehehe

I Too have the same problem as said. I am of the same age but i never had any addictions like she has mentioned.. Can any one giev the rite answer plz

I am 17 years old and I also have the same black/dark purple colour. I also was addicted to that for about 6 years now and I am very worried because isn't it supposed to be a pink colour??
SOmeone knowledgable...please answer!! :-(

Well I'm not qualified to answer any questions, but I can throw some possible causes at you ladies.

I know one of the signs at the onset of puberty is darkening of the skin in the genital region. Males typically get a darker scrotum during puberty.

Some people attribute androgen (testosterone) increases to this in males, thus the darker skin produces pubic hair, but if this were the case, males would have dark skin on their underarms. So I don't think it has anything to do with the amount of hair.

Nutrition and blood flow both contribute to this. Although, I'm not very certain how. It's a change in the concentration of pigment that makes the skin darker. The darker skin caused by blood flow is only temporary, after the blood recesses back into the rest of the body, the skin changes back to it's original color. So it's definitely not caused by excess masturbation.

I don't know how nutrition contributes to the concentration of pigment, or even if it can.

I can sympathize with you though. Most people associate light pink skin color with clean and healthy.

The inner labia vary in colour from one woman to another and vary from pink to brown-purple. As a woman matures the labia may also darken in colour. You all sound normal to me.

dont use any cream in this sensateve place, but u canuse backing soda u will find it in wallegrean use it for 1 week and u well se diffrent show

after u have ur worm shower but some of the backing soda on apeace of alittele clothe and clean the place for five minet after that but cold water on the place

thats it try it

after the one week use thes way evrey week one time to save ur vagina from the dark colour

roro

it's completely normal, alot of women have it, it's from hormones.

what do you mean, addicted to masturbation? there's nothing wrong with masturbating!!!! ! doing it several times a day is fine too, that just means that you're ovulating and your hormone levels are high.

brown is the color of sex though. naturally appealing and stays up on mind when you think of sex and woman! when you think of that brown n rosy paradise between her legs, MAN you get hard n tough in no time for the ultimate love play n joy. WHY DO YOU THINK THE WHOLE WORLD OF MEN LOVE ROSE, RED DRESS...

I am 34 years old and I had only few men in my life. My vagina is so beautiful and a mix color of pink and few purple and I also masturbate when I am ovulating. I don't like masturbation because we lose lots of energy of our body and we don't really get satisfied.. But since I have no man because I am in love with one that lives in NH and I am in Miami... So, I do masturbate when I am ovulating. I agree that it might be hormones as it happens with the nipples..

But also has to do with if a woman has too much sex with men of all sizes because I see ugly vaginas pictures in the internet :-(

If a man loves you he will love your vagina no matter what, unless is too lose for his penis.

Yea thats medical fact (NOT)...if you have sex with men of all sizes your vagina will hate you and be ugly. It will also make sure it is loose for every man you find! - This is NOT true. While you should certainly be picky when it comes to who you have intercourse with, your vagina isnt going to change shape every time you have sex. Pregnancy will cause changes. perhaps some ripping, plus while you are pregnant you have a lot more blood flow to that area (much more sensitive right ladies?) which may also cause changes in size and shape of various parts..

The vagina is surrounded by muscles. When you work out a muscle it grows, making the inside area smaller and tighter. When you have sex (if you are doing it right!) your body should be working your vagina muscles subconsciously. The reason girls feel tighter when they have been without sex for longer is they are nervous, and tense..literally..As the girl relaxes and gets used to trusting their partner they relax more, which is why it doesn't feel so tight!. This is scientific fact.

Men from a very young age think about women, and vaginas VERY often. They imagine in heir heads things they will do over and over...when the time comes to actually do these things, as long as you are clean most guys will think its beautiful no matter what shape color, if your inner labia are poking out or if your clit is bigger than the tip of your finger, or tiny and hiding. The guy is into YOU, thats why hes there..you dont think he went to all the trouble of saying hello, then asking you out, then when he finally (however long later, hours - days - weeks or years) gets you home, hes gonna take one look and say "oh..you know what...I have stuff i need to go do...seeya"...be confident! look how much effort he puts in to getting you! Feel special when you think of this and repay him by not stressing about every single little mark on your body!

Asian girls often (but not always) have black vaginas. So sexy! Seriously, you have nothing to worry about. C

I love my girlfriends vagina and hers is a hot pink/purple-ish color..but it's not the color that matters, it's how wet and tight it is that matters..stop worrying so much!!

Its from masturbating/having sex.
its normal!(:

anks wrote:

you can surely get rid of it....for the outer side of the vagina...shave it properly n regularly....then everyday apply lemon juice over it before bath ...every day use dettol or savlone for your vagina....thn in evening apply potato juice over...the result wont be very fast but you will surely see the difference in 1 month....for the inner part apply soap regularly...and if possilbe each time you pee.....best of luck

OMG RLMAOOO were you describing how to make Amish potatoe salad on one's vagina? I can't stop laughing like an id**t at this comment all y'all need to do is the same thing you do to avoid black pits: whether you shave or wax, always get a white  soapy rag with either vinegar or lemon juice and baking soda and scrub scrub scrub.... one of the reasons why it stays black is built up sweat. Don't believe me... try this very NASTY  experiment. 

go and play sports out in the son for at least 1 hour, go to the bathroom and DO NOT WIPE... do whatever u usually do but stay sweaty. at the end of that hour scratch your back and then take a good look at what comes out of the nail you used to scratch your back. I promise you it will be very dark and wet (and smelly if you have high levels of hormones) then go to your bathroom and to the same to your genitalia ... you can put both specimens on a piece of toilet paper if you get too exited to find how dirty you really are lol... the vaginal/anal area will be at least 2 shades darker than the rest of your body. so then hopefully right after you done all of these u will wash your hands really good and use the toughest rag u have and apply the lemon with the baking soda. 

I don't promise you even skin, like porn stars do... that's anal bleaching from left to right, which you need to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL WITH as some are very dangerous and if you use them too much you will end up looking a lot worst. I would also recommend to first use the home made remedy then go with the bleaching (if you must) otherwise u will end up with a awkward greyish 

you can use a non sticky lipstick to change the colour for short external appearance.