So I read that the color of your vagina lips could turn color from a lot of sex or masterbation. Is that true? The color of my lips are like purpleish black. I dont know but theyre pretty dark. I'm scared of what it could mean . I masterbste almost everyday at anytime of the day when I'm alone. but I've only had sex once . I've always loved sex . im not very sexually active with people because I'm self conscious about my vagina . I also use my moms dildo without her knowing . I figured it would be okay since shes pretty clean about herself but I'm scared that could be one of the reasons why my color is like that . my natural skin tone is pretty white even though I'm mexican . I just really want to know why my vagina looks like this please help .

hi,i can imagine as i have the same conscen,but i dont think having sex has anything to do with the skin colour or changes in skin colour,really.its part of who we are.