Could you help me out, please?

It has been a while since I last got a lipstick. I'd like the next one to be amazing and right for me and not just "so so". Because I have pale skin and light brown, or dark blonde, hair, I feel like darker colors drown my face out and make me look tired or anemic. But I am fed up with the pale skin color, light pink, and pale brown color lipsticks. I would love to be able to pull off a bright red or a popping purple, but I can't.

How do I choose the right lipstick color for my skin?

i like bright red ,why cant you put it on i think you would look sexy [just a compliment ] ok ?

First off... red lipstick goes with every single skin color, and every single hair color. Go to MAC or a place like that and try on different ones. I love the contrast of a very pale skin and a deep red lipstick myself, but also the look of a very dark skin and a bright red lipstick. Browns can make people with very light skin look kind of washed out. Talking about myself anyway. Coral is one of my fave lip colors and by the sounds of it this would suit you very well as well. Better for the summer, of course, but more sheer corals work for winter as well. A popping pink is also awesome.

Lipstick, what is lipstick anyway? We used to use beetroot in the war and that only comes in one color... LOL!!!

Seriously though, of course you can go to one of these color consultants if you like but that costs a bit. You could also experiment yourself as well. Or you go could go the hell with it and put whatever lipstick you darn well please on your face. Personally I prefer black. (No, not really, I prefer Vaseline, but that doesn't sound so exciting, does it?) My thoughts are if it makes you feel good inside, and boost your mood, other people won't care too much either. I prefer a happy person with a stupid lipstick over a grumpy person without, anyway.

Choosing the right lipstick shade is hard!

I have heard that darker colors make the lips look smaller while lighter colors make the lips look bigger, and that does seem to be true for my face. So depending on what you want to achieve, I'd experiment with that. In store of course, not at home after buying a shade you might not ever want to use again.

Peach, mocha, beige, that kind of shade is meant to be suitable for light skin, very light skin. Also choose the finish that suits you, matte or gloss. This makes a big difference. You may also want to exfoliate your lips.

Hmmm... I read something about looking at the veins in your wrists, whether they are blue or green in appearance, to judge whether your skin tone is warm or cold and to judge your lipstick color based on what you find out. Mine are blue. I have pale skin like you do, and like other people who already posted before I choose whatever color I please that I think looks good on me. Almost always that will be lighter colors, and yes, glossy ones. I rarely actually use lipstick and tend to go for gloss on an everyday basis, reserving lipstick for special outings, LOL. It somehow looks better that way.

Don't know... like other posters have already commented, I do think this is so very individual! I personally have light skin and blond hair so I'm not the same profile as you. On me, I think warmer tones like certain pinks and reds look better, or on the other hand completely neutral tones for when I just want to look put together without overdoing it. With light brown hair, mmm... I am wondering if you have explored pinks to find the right shade for you? I'd ignore what others say as well and coordinate your lipstick with the clothes colors you tend to go for, which makes you look very coordinated. If it looks bad with your skin you will find out the second you try it on.