IS THERE A SAFE CREAM I CAN USE TO BLEACH MY VAGINA LIPS AND ANUS AREA THAT IS AVAILABLE AND SAFE? AS WE GET OLDER WE START TO TURN BROWN ON THE LIPS AND ANUS. CAN ANYTHING SAFELY BLEACH THESE AREAS? ?

Brown lips should not be of concern. Wrinkled lips should be of worry!! Enjoy life, no matter color sex is enjoyable! No cream, unless prescribed is safe. I have not heard of a cream for that partiular prob,em.

Yes, you can totally bleach those areas! I used a cream called Divine Derriere, and everything lightened up after about a wee or two, and now my skin is pinker than ever!

My boyfriend loves how I look, and this stuff really works! I hope I've been helpful :-P

Yes yes!!

It can be done and it works wonders. Pink is better it looks alot cleaner and fresher. Use over the counter creams that work on dark spots for skin bleaching. Get it at any CVS. Moist wipes will be best to keep youself fresh and pink for a long time to come.

PS

From where can we get these cream??? can it be used to bleach inner thighs too.....i m going to get married in a very few months, i m also worried about the discoloration...........also i hav another problem, the top joint of my vaginal vertical lips got cut due to constant usage of cleaning shower...u can clearly understand it by imagining that how the alphabet "A" looks like if top joint of that letter is broken...similar is my case...can anyone suggest a helpful idea plsssssssss

I used Divine Derriere and I love it too! No more brown skin on my private parts! My boyfriend loves my new pink skin :-P

Hi there, are the effects permanent? How long did it take for you to have to apply everything? Tell me everything you can about it, okay? I am really curious about this!

I decided to try the Divine Derriere cream, but I wanted to ask them a couple of questions. They basically told me that any dark skin that is not "normal" for your body (What I mean by that is if there's an area with overproduction of melanin, like freckles, dark spots, etc.) the Divine Derriere cream will remove those spots permanently.

But if you are, for instance, a person with naturally brown skin (a person who is Filipino, for example) and if your skin was dark when you were born before you ever got exposed to the sun or had any rubbing on certain areas of your body that would have made the skin darker... basically if you want to lighten your ENTIRE complexion, that the Divine Derriere cream will work on that melanin too, but the results will not be permanent and you will have to keep using the cream if you want to stay light.

So OVERPRODUCTION of melanin will be removed permanently, but NORMAL production of melanin will keep coming back if you stop using the cream.

So I tried Divine Derriere, and I have to say that this cream is amazing. You really have to hand it to these people, their cream works. I had some dark spots on my cheeks because of my pregnancy, and those dark spots went away completely and have not come back. I also used it on my private area, and same thing- the darkness is gone.

But the Divine Derriere representative did tell me that the darkness in the private area was caused by the skin rubbing together, so unless I never walk again in my life, I will need to use the Divine Derriere maintenance lotion to keep the skin light. Of course, the darkness in the private area is overproduction of melanin, but it is caused by rubbing (skin trauma), which is just a fact of life in that area.

My dark spots on my cheeks started getting lighter after I used Divine Derriere for two days, and after two weeks, the spots were completely gone.

As far as my private area, I don't know as much because it's not like I look at that area every day (hahaha), but I used the cream on that area for three weeks, and then, I took a look at that area and WOW, it was totally bleached. It might have been bleached before the three week period- I don't really know because like I said, I don't look at that area too often.

I give Divine Derriere an A+! Great product!

Do I have to buy the whole kit in order for it to work?
Or will it work as long as I have the bleaching cream???

Don't use it .. product contains Hydroquinone. a potentially cancer causing ingredient. They conveniently leave out the ingredient list so you have to ask. Look up information online about the Hydroquinone.

just a big advert using 'guest' replies.. no one is so repetitive other than a sales rep!

"But the Divine Derriere representative did tell me that the darkness in the private area was caused by the skin rubbing together, so unless I never walk again in my life, I will need to use the Divine Derriere maintenance lotion to keep the skin light."

yada yada..

As far as the last person's reply, I have to point out the fact that he/she posted as a guest, as well. When people have the option of posting as a guest, they'll do so. It's simply easier.

I tried Divine Derriere too, and it worked wonders on my pregnancy mask and on my private area. Before I purchased Divine Derriere, I found out that it contains hydroquinone, and I was concerned about that, but I know that hydroquinone creams are available at my local drug store, so it couldn't be that bad, right? I decided to do my own research.

I discovered doctors' statements on the internet claiming that hydroquinone is safe and extremely effective. In fact, I didn't read one single testimonial from an actual DOCTOR who claimed that it was harmful. And MANY of the doctors stated that there has NEVER been a reported case of hydroquinone causing ANY kind of cancer in a human being. The whole cancer hype was caused by ONE SINGLE study done in France, where lab rats were fed extremely high amounts of hydroquinine via a tube into their stomachs. Fifteen percent of these rats developed cancer. Now, who is to say that the hydroquinone was the cause of cancer in these rats?? Who is to say that the rats wouldn't have developed cancer on their own? I used to breed show rats, and I have to say that cancer in rats is extremely prevalent, naturally. It would not be incorrect for me to estimate that 15% of my pet rats developed cancer. Many of them came down with cancer... and I never fed any hydroquinone to them.

Additionally, I'm not going to be EATING the Divine Derriere cream.

Hydroquinone has been banned in Africa because there is a high incidence of African people using hydroquinone creams to lighten their skin. There is an EXTREMELY RARE reaction to hydroquinone called ochrynosis, which is a blue-black darkening of the skin. But ochrynosis can only happen to the blackest of black people, and it's still extremely rare. In fact, one doctor's article that I read on the internet stated that she was only aware of one instance of ochrynosis occurring during her entire medical career, and the patient was actually brought to a medical conference so that other doctors could witness the condition. That's how rare it is.

So like I said, I'm not going to be eating Divine Derriere. I also do not have super-black skin. As an intelligent person, I'm going to assume that I'm not going to develop cancer, and I'm going to assume that the warnings about hydroquinone are just scare tactics posted by peddlers of "all natural" bleaching creams. Don't you think that if Divine Derriere wanted to make an all natural cream, they would make it? But I think that they really want to offer a product that works, as opposed to just taking our money and not offering a product that delivers results. Until I read something claiming that hydroquinone caused cancer in a human being, I'm going to use Divine Derriere.

Divine Derriere delivers results.

What kind of stores do they have it?

HELLO I JUST STARTED TO USE DIVINE DERRIERE 2 DAYS AGO BUT AS SOON AS I PUT IT ON MY SKIN GOT RED AND I LOOKS DARKER NOW !!! :-( CAN ANY OF YOU TELL ME IF THEY GOT THE SAME REACTION? IT DOES NOT BURN OR ANYTHING BUT I'M JUST A BIT SACRED SINCE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME I'M DOING MY ARMS SINCE I HAVE DARK PATCHES %-) PLEASE PLEASE IF ANY OF YOU HAD THIS RECTION AND LATER WHEN AWAY LET ME KNOW SO I KNOW IT'S NORMAL THANKS :-D