I'm 17years old and uncut . Currently i'm still trying to pull back my foreskin and desensitize my glans . Thanks to this SteadyHealth website , now i can see my glans and clan it . moreover , i can touch it by pouring warm water , touch with my finger repeatedly and rubbed it soap . This night is the very first time of my life saw my glans . When I pulled back and saw my shaft glans , there're a few of white dirt . Then i cleaned it . I'm quite fair complexion who can be wronged to realize with Chinese . But why does my glans's color follow to purple ? (actually , it has chance to go to black ) At that time , i was really shocked to see and came worry into my thought . Is that any infections ??? should i take medicine or do something to it ? Please Kindly Suggest Me . I'm dire need to know about that and I'm soo worry ='(

Hi Panker,

You're normal.  The coloring of the genitals can vary but is often darker than surrounding tissues.  Purple is OK, even very dark is too.  The skin is vascular.  It is NOT an infection.

The white "dirt" is smegma.  You need to keep that clean.

Congrats on pulling back your foreskin!

Oh . Thanks world for your advice . Now my glans is no longer into purple . I keep clean and pull back when it is plastic . ^_^
But I have still one problem .
It hurts ( may b electricity feeling ) when I rub it . Moreover I can only pull back my foreskin when it is plastic . But I want to pullback when it's erect . :(
When I get turned on , my foreskin is too tight to pull back . It's good or not ? I mean I've only pulled back my skin when it is plastic . Should I nee to pull back when it's erect ?

Hi again Panker,

As to it hurting - NORMAL. The head of your penis (glans) has been protected it's entire life. As it is exposed more and more it will become less sensitive. Try to keep it exposed. Let water run over it in the shower too.

To tight to pull back - NORMAL, up to about 16 or so years old. You need to keep stretching your foreskin. You can use your fingers to spread the opening OR get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin. Do it as often as you can. You can use some lube (or do it in the shower) to help soften the skin. Never force your foreskin back, just take your time. The more you do this the sooner you'll see results.

Good luck.

Pretty Thanks My Dear . Now it seems i'll be ok after 2weeks (at most ) . Now glans starts to desensitize . ^_^ Continuously , I try to pull back my foreskin as possible as i can . it feels aliitle strange (pain) . but it's so good & i can't even describe exactly how i felt . but i'm sure it's good feeling . well , Thx U Veryyy much and i wish that u may have a good ,strong , long penis which is loved by every girls LOL .xD

Hi again Medic-dan , Thanks to u , now a part of my glans is completely desensitized . only the part which is under the glans , nerve attached to the foreskin is still hurt . I hope next week , i'll be ok.
But now i.have another problem my dear .
I'm a kind of fast-cum . I can't control my cum. why? In journal , doctor said , that is becoz of stress . They have a machine which can give right treatment for fast-cumming . Is that true ? Im still a virgin , and have 3-5times masturbate in a week . when i masturbate , it lasts about 5min and i can't control it . I have seen one of my fri's masturbating . he can control his cum . he can release whenever he wants to .So is there any other treatment or ways to cure the fast-cum ? ( if my words lead to rude , pls kindly pardon me ) I've got so depression about fast-cum =(

Hi Panker,

Use your masturbation experience to learn control. Take your time masturbating and learn to recognize the feelings you have just before you ejaculate. Then, keep trying to stop at that point, as often as you can. Like all things it takes practice.

Good luck.

I have seen in porn movies , porn star hero had sex for a long time without taking a rest . they r just mating and then oral sex , and something like that .
that for a long time depends on their experience of having sex ?

Porn is not realistic Panker.

Yes, most of them know control. It comes from experience. You need to learn control and that comes from practice.

Pretty thx Medic-dan . the way u suggested me everything make me feel better and now i'm trying to control my cum as the u suggested . Thx You Everything .
But I have still another problem .
When i masturbate to my gf wif my finger wearing underwear , she is so pleased wif it .
after that , she started to hurt . I had only rubbed the surface of vagina of my gf without pressuring or penetrating . She was even hurt when she is going to pee .......... after 1days , she becomes fine .
Why did she get like that hurt ? ( she's still a virgin )
becoz of her delicate surface of vagina ?
or becoz of underwear ? ( i mean , my opinion is that my finger is softer than her underwear ? )
So should i masturbate her wif my finger for next time ?
P.S she had got only hurt without bleeding .
Pls patiently read my post and kindly pay advice for me .
I dire need to know :(

Hi Panker,

It is possible that the feelings your girlfriend experiences are a result of masturbation. Her body is going to become more tense, awaiting that orgasmic release. It would be very similar to what happens when a man masturbates but stops before ejaculating and his testicles hurt.

Hope it helps.

oh God , Pls Help me again medic-dan ,
Now i've got another problem .
2Night , i've seen numerous small bump which has white in color on the bumps existing at the shaft of my glans !!
I've got really really shocked when i see it .
what r those my dear ? it means infection ? can't i have sex ?
The bumps doesn't hurt when i touch it .
Please kindly help and suggest me what those are . T_T Thx You Really Really Very Much medic-dan.

I'm not sure if I understand exactly where you see these Panker. Are they around the edge of the glans, the corona?

Small white bumps could be "pearly penile papules." Very normal and not an STD or a cause for alarm.

Google it and see if what you have looks like the pictures.

Good luck.

Wow .. my dear medic-dan . you really are genius . that is exactly that numerous small bumps white in color are Pearly Penile Papules . Thanks You So Much again and again . So how can i take treatment to these bumps ? These are so annoying . :( Pls advice me as much as u can . Thx u very much medic-dam . Thx You .

Hi Panker,

Remember, they are common and many males have them. Some say the can heighten sexual arousal.

They are not an infection.

You'd have to see your doctor for treatment. It depends upon how many and how big they are. Sometimes surgery is necessary. Sometimes medications can be used.

Hope it helps.