Well, I was recently raped by my older brother (That's not completely what this question is about, but it explains a lot) and he forced me to give him oral... He was obviously very rough, and made me deepthroat him multiple times. This happened twice in one night... around 30 minutes after, (I was at my friends house, trying to tell him what happened) I lost my voice. I can't even whisper right now. I can barely make any sound at all. I have a dull ache in my throat now too. Any idea what could be wrong? And also, I can't go to the doctor. There is no one here to take me. And this all happened about 15 hours ago...

Honey! 1st of all BIG HUGS! And I want you to call the Police - he RAPED you honey and you need medical and emotional help! The hospital has a thing called a Rape Kit! They take swabs of your throat and anywhere else he touched! So call them honey! you cannot handle this yourself and he WILL do this again honey! I am VERY worried honey I REALLY am! Please let me know what is going on! I am sending you the biggest hug and all the strength you will need! God Bless!

Thank you so much... I contacted the police earlier this morning. I've gotten some good advice online, and my friends have been very supportive. I've been to the hospital, too. I'm glad that someone actually gave me advice instead of accusing me of lying again...

Proofs in the pudding honey! When they do a throat swab - he can't get away from that! Also there are MANY victims out there that will actually say that the NOT being believed in was worse than the attack! Which just breaks my heart! Also when victims cry alone in silence! So I am sending you the BIGGEST hug possible! And all the strength, and just know I am usually on here so if you ever need to talk and just let me know how you make out OK?