THis is really important! Please help!

I am a 27 yo female, and have been taking adderall on and off for about 6 years. My dosage is currently 25mg daily. I do have ADD, and I get it from my doctor. I would ask him this, and I have, but it seems like they want to push you to keep taking drugs.

I want to stop taking adderall. I want to be free of all drugs, and just be me. It helps me a lot with school and all (I am currently getting my masters degree) but I just dont want it anymore. I feel like my skin isnt looking as good, and I feel thirsty (even though I drink like 4 liters of water a day) and I just feel dependent.

My problem is that I am DEATHLY afraid of gaining weight. I was always a fat kid and a fat teen, and lost a lot of weight before starting adderall, but obviously adderall helped me lose more and I am so happy with my weight now. I am healthy, excercise, and eat well. Its just that if I even go a couple days without adderall i feel fat. Im traumatized when it comes to weight.

What can I do?? Is there is a substitute I can take for a while? Or should I just ween off of it?? What is the best way NOT to gain weight?? THANK YOU!!!

So you WANT to have ADD again? :-@  If you stop taking it and you increase your weight cut some calories or exercise a little more

The whole world is afraid of fat!!! Especially women love yourself