Hi, while bleaching my hair, some clorox got in my eyes. What should I apply now to reduce pain and burning?

Hi, you should flush your eyes with water for 1 minute, immediately after bleaching them. Actually, most advisable is to call emergency. Apply wet compresses and artificial tears to wash your eyes. But, perhaps you are mistaken, because bleach can seriously damage eye sight. So, perhaps it was something much less dangerous. Try to protect that eye as much as possible and to avoid to expose it to any other hazard. You need to pay more attention when applying clorox on your hair or using any other toxic and health endangering substances.

thanx for the information it helped my mom!

Hi there,
I have to tell you that this is very dangerous and that this can damage your vision. I think that you will be better if you wash your eyes with water, but I also think that you will need to see your doctor in order to prevent any further complications. This is very dangerous chemical that shouldn’t get in to your eyes. What have you done so far to ease the pain? I am not sure if you can apply anything else but the water to get as much chemical as possible from your eyes. I hope that you will see a doctor about this and that you eyes won’t be damaged.

All the best,
Danella