I want to try to loose weight for I am being obese for several years now... I look ugly to myself when I look in the mirror and I decided to do something fast. I decided to have gastric bypass surgery. But, can I avoid loose skin after rapid weight loss? Has anyone heard something about it?

Well, I must say – better ever then never! And good for you! But, unfortunately I haven’t heard for anything that can help you than a surgery to remove excess skin. Your body needs protein to heal and you should watch out what you are eating after you have your gastric bypass surgery. Good luck!

Your skin will get looser whatever you do, but your body 'll recover and you can help it in several ways:
Moving is very important as it will stimulate blood circulation. Best sport you can do is swimming as your skin is massaged by the water while you move and your muscles get firmer as well.
Jacuzzi has an even stronger effect. Massaging problem areas also helps: you can do it yourself or in a salon.
You can also use firming and hydrating cremes. Don't expect miracles, but they do improve the overall skin quality and elasticity.