and body no any good diets

I have been on a diet since I was a teenager and no matter what diet I would use I would always gain back the lost pounds. I have tried so many diets from the most restrictive to those eat what you want but….It took me a long time to understand that a diet is actually a life style. So, I got rid of the sweats, sugar, coca-colas, alcohol, caffeine and started eating more fruit and vegetables. I eat more often but smaller meals, and I try to avoid dinner. Sometimes I even make a plan for a week what I am going to eat and how much of it. That is how I keep the control.Ofcourse I take a piece of cake once in a while but I try to avoid it. Three times/week I go to the aerobics. I managed to loose some pounds and I have had the same weight for a year now.

Hi i am new here and i wanted to see if anyone can help me. I had Gastric Bypass Surgery in 2004 and i lost 120+ pounds well i gained it back after i had my 15 month old daughter. I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on how to lose some weight. I want to be able to play with her in the floor and just go on walks you know. HELP PLEASE!

well I really do not know any diet plans, but one thing is crucial for wight loss is that you need a little exercise at least 3 times a week. For starters nothing much, just a few workouts. Next thing is that you need to watch what are you eating. You need to eat healthy, vegetable, cut away all the stuff that have fat, cut down sweets and stuff.

And walking with your daughter is very good, you should do that as much as you can.

All the best.

Hi:

I've known a lot of people who are perpetual dieters. At one time I could have said that about myself. We're under so much pressure,, at every age, to be thin. Here's what I've decided and I think it's a healthy approach. Google and download the Food Pyramid. Whatever you do, respect the food groups in your "diet," but reduce your caloric intake, not drastically however. Drink lots of water. Don't deny yourself treats. Pick maybe two days out of the week that will be your splurge days. This way, you'll have something to look forward to. Increase your activity level....Walking is great because it's not hard on your body, and it's a natural activity. Just fine places that you will be distracted with your walking, i.e. the mall. Bingo, you have decreased your caloric intake (slightly), and you have increased your activity level so that you are burning more calories and you are maintaining your nutritional balance. The only diet that will work is one that you can live with. Most fad diets result in temporary weight loss and bad health...Take care of yourself and be careful

I've also had gastric bypass.

weight at gastric bypass [Jun 3, 2003]: 350
current weight: 210
final goal: 175 (for now)

I originally got down to 190 but I've fluctuated quite a bit and had 3 kids in the last few years. I really feel for you because I know it's got to be hard. I'm one of those people who feel that there is a certain "honeymoon" period with gastric bypass and that once it's over and you've most likely stretched out your pouch- you're largely on your own for any further weight loss. I can gain weight just as easily as the next person and dieting is just as hard as it is for anyone else. Now I've been dieting on a Very Low Calorie Diet. VLCD isn't easy but I'm aided with Phentermine that my doc prescribed. It really suppresses your appetite and gives you more energy. A lot of people will try to tell you that VLCD is like starvation and that you will not lose weight that way because your body perceives it as starvation and will slow your metabolism to match. That isn't entirely true and if you've had gastric bypass, you know better than anyone that drastic reduction, similar to gb, does work. If you would like to go a healthier way then reduce your caloric intake. When combined with excercise it will result in steady, sustainable weight loss. But whether you decide to opt for something like VLCD or a reduced calorie diet, do not, I repeat, do not, go back to your old ways. You got overweight by consuming more calories than you needed that were then stored as fat.

I've also had gastric bypass.

current weight: 210

final goal: 175 (for now)

I've recently heard about a diet known as the Instinct Diet that seems to be really impressive. It's pretty straightforward, but it looks like a good way to eat without changing the way you eat drastically. I think the most important thing to bear in mind is that when you take on a diet, you are changing the way you eat and you should consider that the change in eating to be permanent. Rather than think of it being temporary, you should become comfortable with eating that way for the rest of your life.

Does anyone know any other diets?