Hello, I'm 18, through last year I lost around 44 pounds (the natural way, eating well/some excersice), my body "frame" is very skinny by nature, although it was a big change, I don't feel it's massive enough as to get the so called "loose skin", I have read that unless you have been obese/not that young, the apparent loose skin is not more than a bit of fat taking a lot of space, I currently weight 132 pounds, but I feel my skin is not really wraped around my bosy in my butt/thigs, if I bend my belly "hangs", but there is noticeably something pulling it down (fat), and my opper arms are loose as well, I feel I'm too young to face this sort of thing, if anyone can give me tips on what to eat and what specfic excersices to perform in order to get rid of that fat/building muscle and tighening up the skin, I would be very grateful, most sites say surgery is the only solution, but none of them are talking about teens or minimum loose skin nor say how to know if your skin is really loose or how much weight loss means loose skin. (I can't "pinch an inch" of skin on those areas).

I too have the same problem, can anyone help?

Hey there. I have the perfect solution! Tone up. Do a work out video. I have some old ones my mum used to use. I'm telling you, they work. It just takes time. You should do it for at least 4-5 times a week. Me? I do the video 7 days a week, trying to push in another one every day. I've had some results, but slow. Just keep eating healthy, drink 48oz of water a day, and stay away from junk. Hope this helps you guys! ^_^

Hi, I am a 21 year old male who at the moment weighs about 270lbs and I am honestly terrified of the flaping, loose skin. I have been obese my whole life that I can remember and have allways had problems attempting to be comfortable with my body. I want to lose wieght but I think that the nasty leftover skin looks worse than the bulge of fat and am hoping to god that If I loose anywhere from 70-100 lbs at a slow pace and tone and exercise that things wont end up as bad as they seem in my mind. Can anyone please help me out?

Hi, if you only have little stretch skin then build musle so it wont be noticble, if not accept it or start saving for surgery and while loosing weight use the cream for pregant women will help with scarring .

I understand the loose skin problems!

I haven't ever been a large person by any means. I've always been active & eaten healthy, however-I too have the loose skin.

When I was a baby I suffered from a diaphragmatic hernia where they cut through my abdominal wall just a couple inches under my right breast. Well, there isn't anything that I know of in the world to remove that loose skin because they did cut the muscle & the skin's elasticity is shot.

I also had a large portion of my small intestines removed.

Can anyone help? All the working out in the world won't fix these problems. And I work out 4-5 times a week.

I hope you sued the doctor who did this to you!!! How awful!!! The sad thing is no matter how much money you win, it can never make up for what happened. But it will make you feel alittle better!!

i am a 23 year old female when i was 15 i had what you would call an avrage body .i was wrongly put on medication for somthing i did't have that year i went from 114 pounds to 180 pounds at age 19 a weighed about 200 lbs shortly after that i got pregnant went off the meds and began to lose weight while pregnant. after i had my baby the weight just dropped of i now weigh 128 pounds from what i hear thats a good wieght for me but because of my dramatic weight loss i have extra skin i would'nt say it's realy bad but i dont consider it attractive one bit! i have noticed it shrinking a little i have been doing crunches and other abdominal exercises and its slowly getting better if any body has any other ideas about what to do please share. thanx