I know that losing weight can result in breasts sagging.

But what I'm wondering is...

Does it vary person to person?
Does it vary depending on initial breast size and shape?

I'm 20 and 145 pounds. My breasts are usually 34B or a small 34C, depending on the bra. I want to lose about 20 to 25 pounds and am a bit concerned...

Can anyone provide insight?

Also, will using a firming moisturizer ("Nivea body firming lotion with Q10") while in the weight loss process maybe help to keep breasts firm as they adjust to the weight loss?

Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!

You will notice significant sagging the more weight you have to lose. You are not in this position so there is no need to be worried. If you have 100 pounds to lose or so, there would be some serious sagging but with only twenty pounds you are not going to notice much difference. You can always do chest exercises, butterflies, etc. that will greatly help in toning the area during your weight loss program. Keeping the skin moist and supple with the toning and firming lotion will help as well. Daily apply! Best of luck to you with your weight loss journey! Hope you will keep us updated.