I am pregnant and want to know if anyone has had any luck with skin care for stopping stretchmarks? I have heard that some are not safe to use and can harm my baby but I am so confused by which ones are ok and actually work to prevent stretchmarks, as I happily grow into my 9 month bump!

Congratulations :-D

Stretch marks can be mean, but there are some creams that you can rub on your tummy. Palmers puts out a nice one, it's coco butter and it keeps your skin nice and moisturized as it gets bigger. Burts Bees also has a nice one to. Sometimes you just can't avoid them but you can make them less noticeable. I had 5 children and the only stretch marks i have are a few on my breasts and one small one on the left side of my stomach. My daughter had 2 kids and her stretch marks are very pronounced.
Put the moisturizer on your breasts and tummy and your thighs, you can do it a few times a day and hope for the best.

Hey! Congrats on your pregnancy, I am 3 months pregnant and have had 8 girlfriends all use this product called belli skin care, Elasticity Belly Oil that helps to prevent stretchmarks. Their doctor told them it was the safest to use, then I saw it on a current affair the other night as well. I read up all about in on their website and it talks heaps about what is safe, really interesting. None of my friends got ANY stretchmarks at all and swear by this for stopping stretch marks. I have only just started using it but so far so good! I ordered all of their other skin care for pregnancy as well. Wish you all the best for the months ahead, we are together in the skin stretch J don’t forget to join the VIP thing on their site before you order, you get a discount that way, i forgot myself but definitely worth it you get 15% off. Good luck.

**edited by moderator**