Please I am searching about some home oil or any other substance
to get my all body including arms and legs to get firmed?
I am 53 old and I getting miserable about this problem, so please I
need your help.

Thank you,

Sadly there is no oil or cream or pill that can firm our skin other than surgery. The market is consumed with all kinds of "get beautiful" quick scams. How many times have you seen a commercial or an ad that says "apply today, look 10 years younger tomorrow"??? If that was the case all of us would be looking 10 years younger. I started to fall into the trap myself. I started buying all sorts of face c**p, as i just needed help to get rid or diminish a few wrinkles. Nothing doing, they are still there. I think i probably spent a good hundred bucks or more for nothing. Now i have a closet full of junk that is totally of no use to me.
For my arms and legs, and my fanny i started lifting weights and doing butt excercises. Honestly, the weights work for that "under your arms saggy stuff"!! I would also do sit ups while holding the hand weights, it's tricky at first but that works too. Now i have a little bit of a girl six pack and i am 52 years old in December!! You can also use the bands. This helps you build a little muscle in your biceps and reduces flab.
For your rear, stand behind a higher backed solid chair, maybe your kitchen chair. With your hands on the back of the chair and your arms straight, lift one leg straight back as far as you can and hold it for a few seconds, then swing that leg out to the side of your body and hold it, do the same on the other side. Get your legs up as far as you can while using the chair for support. You will see that your fanny is firmer and the tops of your legs are tighter. Lunges work really well for a saggy fanny too, and so do squats, which you can do with the chair for support.
Stay away from the "firming creams" you will be wasting your hard earned money. Cellulite cream is useless too. (for me anyway)
I can still wear a 2 piece bathing suit and am proud to say, after 5 kids, no stretch marks, exept for the few on my boobs. They got hugh when i was pregnant, now they are all gone. :'( :'( :'(
I get upset at times to, but ya know, we have to play with the hand that we are dealt. All these movie stars look good because they have the money to have all these surgeries and lifts and nips and tucks. Half of them look like they are made of wax. Have you seen Cher latley? Look at Meg Ryans lips? EEEWWW Look at Anna Nicole Smith, i know she is dead but, come on, she had all kinds of stuff done to her body to.
We have to just deal with it and do our best to beautify what we already have.

its better to have a white skin than to have fare complexion.

Yeah there is no oil for such kind,,,,,