When i was a child like about 2-3 years. Mom said she tied my leg to the pole, because there was car on street so she was affraid for me being hited by car and to stop my runing she had to restrained me and she tid my leg to  the some kind pole while she have to do some house work.  I was tied for one hour.Now i feel comfortoble to watch people tied up on TV internet etc.i think i am a litle bit kinky. CAn that what happen in my chilhood be trigger because i act like this can that problem be cured.I somehow have fetish to be tied up iam straight male but i dont know how to solve this proble.IS posible that my that kind fetish of being tied up is because of that experiance in my chilhood.Exuse me for bad

MABE YOU MIGHT OF MISSHEARD HER! but even if you did hear her right try going out and keeping yourself bassie thats what i did and it worked for me

And i forget to mention i had ben tied up twice in my life .Second time i was tied when i was att doctor.I dont want to get injection.They need to punctuate my backbone so they have to rastrained me for that. And take result to labarotory to saw if i was scik. Because i had a  temperature shock.I had 5 years than.And i first reliased this condition while i was playing computer game when i put handcuff on bad gay in game i had erection and i wondered what happen might than i had 10 years.

temperature shock a /febrile covulsions) febrile seizures