My partner can only orgasm when I'm tied up - he like me to have a bag over my face, or straps tied very tightly around my breasts, a rope around my neck or a needle piercing my breast. I go along with it to make sure he orgasms, otherwise he gets frustrated and wants to carry on - indefinately- until something happens. he can carry on for hours and it's tiring and frustrating, as I can't let myself come first, as I then just cannot carry on at all.

Most of the time I go along with it - I love him and want him to be happy - but on the occasions we have argued about it he says that I shouldn't go along with it, and that it's because I suggest these things (which i do to indicate that I'm consenting) that he uses them.

He refuses to accept any responsibility for his preferences and although he accepts that these are his fetishes, not mine, we have to have sex his way 100% of the time - for which he blames me.

I'm angry and upset that I've gone along with it and yet he's putting the blame on me. I don't want to have sex with him again. We've been together 10 years and he seems to be getting more and more extreme.

u r nt to be blamed fr ur partner's fetishes these fetishes may came from when he was young watching porn f ppl tied up n th guys doin things to her. u might want to talk rll nicely n let try having sex ur way maybe he would find enjoyable too 

Your husband needs serious help, because he feeds his fetish through websites in line with it. It is quite understandable that you do not respond because you are the one to suffer his sick ministrations.
However, you need help too in order to best handle that situation.
Talking to him, complaining, refusing, manipulating will not work. Your husband's fetish is out of control and totally self-centered. Going to a professional for counsel may lead both of to different counsellors, but it is urgent to move in that direction. If your husband has any self-respect, he should not object because reckoning with the destruction of a ten year old relationship is a serious matter that will impact his reputation. Don't give up!