I think I have a fat belly and I want to make it flat. I tried various diets and none helped. I badly need to get rid of my pooch, anyone has some advice?

Dieting is surely not the only thing you hould do to get rid of your pooch. If you think your stomach is fat, and if you have some other poochy areas of your body that you want to get rid of, you should consider doing exercises as these combined with a good healthy diet will give you the best results. If you can’t afford going to the gym doing fitness, you can always do some aerobic exercises at home. But you have to be regular and persistent as only then the results will be noticable. You can’t expect the results to come after a few days already, you will surely work hard in order to look fit. You try to avoid sweets, carbonate beverages, fat meals and start eating more vegetables and low fat meals. Your muscles will need more calories than fat, and combined with exercises, this will give you the good resluts, you will see. Just don’t give up!