I'm a 15 (almost 16) year old male:

Since I was about 9 or 10 years old, I remember feeling insecure about my stomach and body. I always wear a sweater because I'm scared people will notice my stomach. Anyways, I'm planning on completely reforming myself this summer to shock some ladies next year (Junior year). ;-)

Here are the things I'd like to change:
(Please comment on each goal and tell me the best methods for achieving that goal)

1. I'd like to loose a good amount of weight (the healthy way). I'm not the type of person to do it with unhealthy exercises. This weight loss includes around my face, my stomach, and the rest of my body. I'm hoping my face to loose the most because I'd like to have a nice tight skin on my face instead of some fat under my chin.

2. I'd like to loose the achne I've developed this year. I don't think it's that serious of a problem, but I'd like to see a nice clear looking skin instead of red.

I think with those changes I'll be a new man. Not to mention I'm getting my braces off in a couple of days, I'm getting a hair cut (haven't cut it for a year), and I'm going to buy a completely new wardrobe. 8)

Thank you for reading this and I hope for a reply,
- Jake ;-)

Good luck. You have the right attitude and a good goal to work towards. Make sure you excercise plenty and eat healthier options.
There are a lot of products you can buy for acne, cleansing wipes are good. I have had quite a bit of luck with Witch Hazel. It is cheap and it does a better job.
With the excercise, make sure you do something every day - don't let yourself make excuses. If you don't feel like doing anything, imagine the looks on the faces of the girls next year and motivate yourself to get active

Thanks dude. :D

What exactly should I be eating though? I was under the impression that a lot of foods are healthy, until I was told otherwise by my teacher. Can I get the basic foods I should be eating that are healthy?

I bought some product off the self called Stridex. The box looks something like this:

It says "Maximum Strength", so I thought it was going to do the job. I've been using it for about 3 or so days, and I can't notice too much changing. Am I doing something wrong? I clean my face in the morning and wipe it with the patch. I don't think you have to rinse the stuff from the patch with water after you use it. All I've noticed is my face getting a little dryer. I read somewhere on this forum that I need to keep my face clean so the pores in my skin can "breathe again", but I'm not sure if that includes not using a moisturizing lotion.

Should I use the moisturizing lotion since it's getting dryer? Or is this just the first phase showing that the product is going to work?

Thanks,

- Jake

It is very appraising that you want to change yourself in a better way. I support you in that mission.
As the matter of losing your weight, I would always suggest doing exercises combined with a healthy diet which is actually a low fat diet, you should try to eat as less fat meals as it is possible, tend to eat vegetables every day, fruits between the meals etc. What is very important is not to drink carbonate beverages at all, you try to eat sweets in small amounts, and if you drink alcohole, you drink it just once in a while. I believe this kind of a diet would surely help. But you don’t forget to do the exercises on a daily basis.
When acne are concerned, you can always consult your dermatologist about the lotion or cream that would be the most suitable for your skin type.
You know you shouldn’t be squeezing the pimples that appear on your face, you can make them even worse and in bigger amounts.
I hope you will achieve your goals and I wish you luck!