I’ve taken up riding recently and everything went well until a few weeks ago. My hands are numb while I’m riding. Is it normal? The first time I noticed that I was scared because I thought it was a stroke or something. But when the problems disappeared half an hour later I calmed down. Anyway, it’s very unpleasant. What can I do to stop it?

In my opinion the main reason you’re having this problem is that you put all your weight on your hands when you’re riding. You don’t have to lean like that on the handlebar. It’s best to ask a pro rider to explain you a few things about body posture while driving, because this numbness means that your riding technique is inappropriate. Besides, your circulation is not proper and you might have certain health problems later. Body posture is a very important thing when it comes to riding. In order for training to be successful and to benefit your health, it should be correct. You should also trey adjusting saddle and handlebar height properly, because rookies tend to adjust it improperly.