I managed to achieve admirable speed and endurance. I didn’t manage to avoid the common pitfall called overtraining. I would like to give myself time to rest but I am not sure what the best way to recover is. I wouldn’t want to lose my good form by resting too long. I would appreciate Tips for recovery of an Overtrained cyclist.

You have said it yourself. You need to give your body enough time to rest. I suggest you stop cycling completely for two weeks…and don’t worry; you will not lose your form. You didn’t get it in two weeks, did you? So you are not going to lose it in the same period of time. The best way to lose good form is over training. I suggest you go out and have fun. Walk, swim, and enjoy with your family, friends…whatever makes you relaxed and happy. Get plenty of sleep and rest. Don’t forget healthy diet and plenty of vitamins, minerals and micronutrients.