I have enjoyed riding bike for a long time. And I intend to do it for many years. My colleague has been experiencing pain in his knees after bike rides. At first he thought that it would pass but it didn’t happen. He has to put up with pain in his knees. I don’t want this to happen to me. What do you suggest I should do?

Improper alignment, too big or too small frame size and over training can cause many problems such as knee pain. You have to make sure that you have a perfectly fit bike frame. The size depends on your leg size and some other things. As for the over training, you have to give your body enough time to rest and recuperate. Injuries are often result of training too much too often. Take your time, don’t rush things. Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

I think that you should find time to take some rest. Be sure that you are comfortable with your bike, sizes may differ with your legs or etc.