When I think about my life I cannot help but wonder about some decisions. Even though I had 20 great years of life with my husband, they seem to fade in front of his current behavior. I am experiencing menopause symptoms and he acts like an id**t without any emotions! How can I explain to him that what I experience is not something I can change? I guess mood swings and constant crying are driving him crazy, but still How do I make my husband more passionate?

Hmm, maybe an honest talk between you two could somewhat help. Ask him to tell you what is bothering him so, you said that you had two beautiful decades. Could it be now, that he is acting like this because of your menopause? Do you think it is possible? If it is so, then perhaps, he needs to be put back on ground. You are the patient here; you have hormonal changes that affect your entire body! He should help you, not judge you! Explain him that and see what happens.