I'm 14 and really want to know how to masturbate with something other than my fingers because it just doesn't work for me.

I would suggest using a hotdog with condom over it might sound kinda gross but it feels great!!

I think you need to try the fingers again. You need to make it slippy. Is a friend out of the question? another girl I mean? I love reading stuff, better than pictures for me. I like this site: thefirsttime(dot)com. Peoples first time stories. I like the stories of girls first time experiences with a guy or another girl. Or two guys experimenting - some of them are gross. It helps while masterbating. Imagine its you while reading.
I read until I start getting hot, by then I am already a bit wet and I can slip the slippy stuff over my clit and make circles and stuff and up and down. I don't like entering until later and only a little.
I also like seeing myself and imagining people are watching me. I think your imagination helps a lot.

well, i masturbate by running water. my shower head if messed up and only shoots out a single stream of water. i lay down at the end of the tub and place a small towel over my (i do this because the power of the water makes me hurt more than it pleasures me) and then i adjust my body so that the stream of water is over my... then i just let it all go and relax and think about the feelings the water is giving me. then after a few moments...... i orgasm..... :-D hope this helps!!! and GOODLUCK!!