I've been with my boyfriend for about three months now and just recently brought up the topic of sex. He is a fantastic guy in many respects but when I said "could we have sex?" he just said "not yet" and he keeps putting it off everytime I mention it! I no he's not gay or anything (obviously as he loves me) neither does he have any sexual health problems. By the way he's a virgin but I'm not. Please help!

You should be glad that he isn't making you rush to have sex. That's a man who has a lot of respect for you & your body. I feel like you should wait till he feels ready because he is a virgin he probably wouldn't know what to do.

Hi Jessica
He is simply not ready to have sex and you should respect that just as he should if it was you that was not ready.
I think it is best you stop bringing it up it probably makes him pretty uncomfortable when you are putting pressure on him to do it.
He has his reasons for rejecting doing it and he shouldn’t have to explain why if it is meant to happen it will and if he feels that he wants to wait until he is married that is fine also.
There is nothing wrong with waiting until he is ready and wanting to wait is absolutely fine and you shouldn’t question his sexuality or his ability he has a great deal of respect for you and your relationship and he should be commended for that.
Your relationship with him sounds like it is pretty good and it would be unfortunate to jeopardize it over this, it needs to be a mutual choice if you do have sex and neither one of you should be pressured into anything if your relationship is going work and last.