I was wondering how to get a guy to like me (female) I don't want to be accessive and freak him out what should I do I some times talk to him but shy since I like him what should I do???

Sora-

Accessive is not a word, so naturally you don't have to worry about being like that, but being obsessive is something you should try to avoid!  The truth is that you cannot "MAKE" someone like you, you can't make them think or be a certain way, they are just naturally going to be themselves.  Your best bet is to just be yourself, and if he is an appropriate match then he will like your character.  Of course if you are clever enough to figure out what he is seeking in a woman you could pretend to be the type of person he's looking for, and begin a relationship via deceit, but that's bound to crash and burn.  Besides you're too young for all that drama just be yourself and maybe he'll like you, and if he doesn't like you then you definitely shouldn't like him back, so dilemma solved!

sweet you can never make a guy like you just be sora then if he likes what he sees then he would come for you

Be yourself.  I've spent a lot of my life walking away from girls that cared about me to chase the wrong type.  If you take up hobbies that you like you have a better chance of meeting someone that would be interested.  I don't know your age but I can tell you this, friends first.  Find out if you even like the guy.  The other stuff can come later.  If you sleep with a guy the first date it probably won't work.  I've done it and when I tried to continue the relationship I found that I didn't like them or respect their values.  If a guy drops you because you won't sleep with him straight away, you don't want him anyway.

Respect yourself and others will respect you.

You should become friend with him first and then build up to acting like a couple, for example i done that with my friend before we became friend and then knew everything about eachother and then just by touching eachother more; like touching his arm when i talked to him and/or messing around and touching his leg proves to him that you trust him and like him and then if he does the same then you know that he likes you back. But you got to have confidence first.

Thank you! I think you're right and heh typed too fast so accessive was meant to be obsessive. Everyone's input was great

obsessive mean .. dont talk about ur self too much ... i mean all nice things ,dont talk about ur self