Hi. I'm Jessica and a six grader in my neighborhood is getting too close to me, and tried to hump me. I think he wants to have sex. I'm in seventh grade and now he found out my number and keeps telling me to come to his house to do something. And when I tell him no, he shows up and asks me to be his gf. One day he told me, "we can have sex." And I was speechless. I said "but I don't want a baby." And was nervous. Should I take the risk of having sex with him? I didn't get my first period yet so will it be safe? I'm almost thirteen.

This is my question

ya yhur okay tell me what happens in a feww months thou but still us protect

I don't think you should. You might regret it then you can't take it back. But whatever happens be careful

First of all your to young to be worring about sex. Being a virgin is a special thing and once you have sex its gone. You should wait until you meet someone you love and want to spend the rest of your life with and give him that special gift. If this boy will not leave you alone, talk to your mother about it. You may think your mature enough for sex but your not. Not only do you have to worry about pregnancy but stds. Also you will get a reputation that will stay with you throughout school as being easy.

I know this sounds harsh and im sorry but its reality.

Dear Jessica

Do not take that risk. He is only after you for sex. Do you really want to lose your virginity to this guy who has no respect for you. Be firm, and respect yourself.

If he will not take 'No' for an answer, there is danger!

It will not be safe! There is not just the risk of pregnancy (your first period could come anytime), but there is the risk of STD/STI. Also, sex is a bonding action. Keep well away!

Take care