It looks like I am not the person I have been before. Stress, fear, anxiety, depression; they all come hand in hand with me now. I have been trying with several medications that really helped me with my condition. On the other hand, I could not stand the side effects, so it is basically a choice between two bad things. My family cannot stand my behavior, I can sense that, but I do not know hot to explain my problems to them. How do you get people to listen to you?

Perhaps they are only irritated by the fact that they cannot help you at all. But that is not the point. They must understand that it is not your fault that you are sick, it happened and they have to deal with it, just as you are doing. I suggest you to start with therapeutic sessions, if your family does not want to listen to you, the therapist will. He might help you with your problems and teach you how to deal not just with your problems but with your family also. In addition, you can go again to your doctor to consult him about the medications you are taking. There must be drug which use will not have side effects for you.