Yes, Im a 15 year old male thinking about my future. i am debating on joining my country's army, but i also have a family that has seen war and doesn't want me to go through it. i am so stressed thinking about what i am going to do in 3 years. anyone help?

Do you want to go into the army? Have you thought about college? 

If I was to say somethig I will now if you go into the military it is a great experience trust me my hole family has been in every branch of The military. Even I am already training to go into the Air Force but if u ur looking to go into the army I recommend going to the sight getting information and what requirements you will need to join West Point is for officer and higher up ranking that take command of platoons and air attacks and management, but if your looking for to be in those attacks or scouting and all that I recommend registering emidiatly they can start training you right before you turn 17 and they will give you education fund for college in West Point also they teach physics cool huh they do weapons corse hand to hand combat and sniper/LMG training hope this helps contact me for any further questions!

Yes i have but idk what i would major in.

Well when the recruters come than i will talk to them. thanks for your help!

No problem and heads up be respectful to the recruiters my friend 

I'd say listen to your family. They have first hand experience. My husband was in the military and said he would never let our kids join up. He saw too much and ended up with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. This still affects him 20 years later. And a large percentage of veterans he it. It is not a sign of weakness. It is very very common. Yes the military is full of cool technology, adventure and a chance to serve your country, but it is also brutal, regimented and dangerous.

There are lots of options for a future. Talk to the careers counselor at school. Think about what you are good at, what you enjoy and look to get the skills and training in those areas.

All the best