So im 15 and am having some issues.
For about the past year i have been extremely suicidal at times and then absolutely okay a few hours later. I freak out about the littlest things. I have been very stressed about everything from grades, sports, student council, friends, family, ect. I often change myself for others which i try so hard not to do but its become a habit. I have done things i swore i would never do under pure pressure such as drinking and had sex which i was set that i wouldnt do until marriage. Im not the kind of person people would picture suicidal. And i dont want to fall into that group at school. I so badly want to tell my parents this all but am sure they will not understand. And if they even take the time to listen to me they will either take away all my privledges from knowing this all and completely ignore my suicidal thoughts and attempts. And I also dont know how everyone at school will think of me if my parents do actually listen and try to help me. What should I do? or if i should even bring it up to them at all?

Okay, first up, take one deep breath.

Release.

It sounds like you have depression of some sort - I've been a sufferer for 9 years so this is very common territory for me.
Trying to fit in, doing things you normally wouldn't and feeling suicidal are all big warning signs of this.

Seeing as you are 15 (as it happens the same age I was when this came up) the best advice I can give you is to write all of this down, in great detail (minus the sex part) in the form of a letter to your parents, school counciler or a doctor. When it's on paper it becomes easier to cope with, so be sure to get it down - even if it's in garbled sentances.

Then, read it twice, add or fix anything you are not sure about and when you feel safe, approach your parents and tell them that you would like to talk to them seriously for a while and could they put aside half an hour or so for you to talk openly with them.

Then, when you get that time, show them the letter and simply let them read it, make them a cup of tea so that you're distracted and they have something to focus on. They may feel it's their fault, much as you may feel it's your fault, but you must not let this get to you, and it will, because that is the nature of these things. Talk openly, allow them to ask questions and try not to get offended (upset is fine) with anything they ask. What they say most likely will come out of concern for you and not because they are angry or dissapointed.

Give them some time to let the information sink in.

Then ask if you can talk to a doctor, make a long appointment for a mental health assessment.

Most people think of mental health as a really bad thing that can completely ruin their lives - this people are not right, not even close. One in three people have a mental illness at somepoint in their lives and you can recover from them. From what you've said I highly reccomend biting the bullet and talking to someone straight away.

I waited before I told anyone about what was going on in my head and I wish I had taken that jump to tell them sooner, that way I could have started to get better sooner.

Good luck sweetheart. You have my best wishes and if you need anything feel free to message me and I'll help all I can.

xxx