How can i overcome being sexually abused at the age of 14?
It makes me cry at night and feel sick.
Can someone please help me?

Hi Dookasg94,
Yes, it is TOTALLY possible to overcome sexual abuse.
I went to a Christian counselor who helped me with what happened to me. It was a process, but I have come to a place of peace now, not angry with them. The abuse can be done by someone unknown, or by someone close to you.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON for you to try and deal with this alone. You need someone who will help you through, someone you trust. Do you think some of the fear is fear of retaliation (retaliation such as that of a family member or such)? It will be tough, but letting the truth out into the light begins the healing process.
How old are you now? Dealing with this alone at any age shouldnt be. Find a confidante and trusted person. Let me know how you are doing.

Hizgrace

I agree you should find someone with the experience to help you through this, as I have seen numerous situations where this has plagued the individuals for decades. Using hypnosis I have seen peoples lives changed in a few sessions that they have battled with for years. Whether you find a hypnotist, Christian Counselor, or another option, make certain they have the proper training and experience.

I am sorry this is happening to you but listen when I tell you this. You have to tell someone you can't keep this a secret . This is not your fault at all! You need to talk about it and let someone you trust know.