HI, I AM 19 AND PLAN ON HAVING A ABORTION IN 2 WKS, I JUST HAD A BABY HE IS 5 MONTHS, WHICH WAS NOT PLANNED BUT I STILL HAD IT AND IM PREGNANT AGAIN AND I CANT KEEP THIS ONE, I WAS USING BIRTH CONTROL PILLS BUT I STARTED GETING SOME BAD PAINS IN MY STOMACH SO THE DOC. TOLD ME TO STOP USING THEM, WE WERE USING CONDOMS BUT ONE TIME IT BROKE, I DIDNT PLAN ON HAVING ANYMORE KIDS AT ALL, I AM REALLY SCARED AND I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER HAVE AN ABOTION I ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY WERE WRONG BUT I REALLY CANT HAVE A BABY NOW!! I DONT WANT MY FAMILY TO FIND OUT (MOM, SISTERS, COUSINS.....) I DONT KNOW IF I AM GOING TO TAKE THE PILLS OR GET THE VACCUM DONE, WHATS BEST??? AND DO YOU THINK MY FAMILY WILL FIND OUT JUST BY THE WAY THEY SEE ME, I MEAN LIKE CAN YOU WALK RIGHT AFTER AN ABORTION, DRIVE??? ETC.???? I DONT WANT THEM TO NOTICE ANY DIFFERENCE IN ME. PLEASE HELP I AM REALLY SCARED AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, I JUST KNOW I CANT HAVE THIS BABY. SINCE I FOUND OUT I WAS PREG. I HAVE BEEN REALLY SAD. PLEASE ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABORTION IS SO WRONG!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WAS IRRESPONSIBLE AND GOT PREGNANT. IT IS NOT THE BABIES FAULT. YOU ARE 19, YOU ARE NOT A KID. YOU KNOW WHAT HAVING SEX CAN GET YOU, YOU HAVE A BABY THAT WASN'T PLANNED. YOU LET IT HAPPEN, STAND UP AND BE AN ADULT. DON'T BE A BABY KILLER.

DON'T LISTEN TO HER

YOU have to think about your baby...

YOU would have to have an abortion awake if you wnated to drive, it would be crampy, but A LOT LESS painful than childbirth. DO YOU HAVE anyone who could drive you at all?

I HAVE HAD AN ABORTION, YOU ARE NOT A BAD PERSON!!!

VACUUM Is faster, easier, and more accurate! With the pills you would bleed and cramp for hours, so someone may know what is going on..

SURGICAL is faster and easier for most women to hide...!!

I promise you can get through this, and you have our support.

thanks for helping me out cl. you have really helped me, thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for helping me out carifairy, you have been very helpful. thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More info lauroo...

Abortion by vacuum has a lot less bleeding than an abortion by pill..I work pt for an abortion clinic, and most women prefer surgical abortion with IV sedation, because it is "done now"..

I do not know what state you are in..BUT Here is a great website..It gives lists of abortion clinics, and gives you their websites with prices and info. Some clinics/doctors charge less than others, so it is good to know.

IF you must drive, then you would be awake for an abortion. I HAVE KNOWN MANY women who were recent new mommies to have an aboriton awake, they were breastfeeding and did not want to stop..
Because you recently gave birth, you'll probably say something like "THAT was it" as far as the cramping associated with an abortion. The crampiest part is dilation, because they have to dilate your cervix to about the size of a drinking straw..You were dilated from childbirth, so this part may not be crampy at all.. The suction part only lasts 11-2 minutes MAX, and most women do well during that part.

PM ME if you need ANYHTING..AND IF YOU Happen to live in North carolina or UPSTATE SC, I would be MORE than happy to help you with transportation. I do this a lot in NC, mainly because of the riural parts with no clinics or buses..

Find an agency that supports reproductive choice for before and after counseling. Your experience is traumatic whether anyone agrees with what you are doing or not. The agency or organization may also help you to avoid future unwanted pregnacies in the future that are less traumatic. Just relax, reach out for the help that is there for you, and take care of your physical and emotional health.