If anyone else has ever had elbow rash before, please response. I noticed a rash in my elbow area like bumps. It does not itch and I feel no pain. It just cover a part of elbow. Please let me know if anyone had similar elbow rash?

Thanks

I have rash on my elbows. Also I have eczema on my fingers and toes that itch a lot. However, elbow rash doesn't itch at all. It could be a "non-evil" rash from the eczema on my fingers and toes.

You should try the counter hydrocortisone cream to get rid of it or rather go the non-medicated route.

Thanks for the reply. I look at my elbow rash and noticed a very small sized bump there. It is not hard. Maybe I spend to much time on my computer and its from resting that elbow on the arm of the chair for to long. Usually I lean to the left side so all my weight is on that elbow.

I am going to try the natural creams, so please can you tell me were I can by it?

i was at work today, and i noticed the same exact thing!!weird...what is this? i remember taking an antibiotic once and having the same reaction..my doctor said it was an alergic reaction..so, what am i alergic to? i'm not taking any medication? strange..hope it's gone by tomorrow... :

Samething happened when I bought my chair. It was really cheap at CompUSA (I guess I know why). Several months later I re-upholstered the arm rests with cotton and my elbows slowly got better.

as long as you lean on that elbow you will have a callous on the spot that bears the weight, I have that, it's completely normal and will stay there until you start sitting up straight------>(pointing finger)

My elbows have a rash or bumbs or something i dont know what it is they have gotten worse latly ant suggestions

i get the same thing every year (it breaks out when the weather gets warmer) im not sure as to what causes it but it looks all red.
to me its not a great dealt as its only a small rash but i keep scratching and picking it lol (i was doing it whilst typing this responce lol) but your not alone my rashy freinds lol.. i think that as it only breaks out around the warmer periods, it might be pollen causing it as thats when plants begin to germinate. who knows..

all i can recommend is to try some skin healing cream/balm, im going to try SUDOCREME, so if this is a succes i will try to remember to get back to you all on this topic.

ps sorry for all the 'LOL'S' i wasn't actualy laughing, my english just sucks because of SMS and MSM MESSENGER.

Hi, I have exact the same symptoms, and it itches me a lot, red bumps on my lbows...it comes back every few weeks. Did you find any cure for it yet?

I'm having the same issue. I bought a "Made in China" desk chair from K-mart and have developed this on both elbows.

I also got it on my left thigh from sitting Indian style in it. Maybe we have the same chair?

howdy. i'm 22 y/o. i have had bumps on my elbows for as long as i can remember. there was this one girl in elementary school who had bumps on her elbows. i remember her telling me that her mom said if you got the bumps they would never go away. this is actually the first time i ever researched the topic. i never really thought of it as a big deal. i just happened to be picking at them while browsing the internet... anyway, i don't know what it is. i've never actually tried to treat the bumps. weird.

MY OBSERVATION: Bumps on elbow--similar bumps also appear on private parts and, with effort, when worked out through the skin like little stones actually turn out to be white and fatty and smashable--occur when excess starchy carbs are eaten. Cut back on starchy carbs, focusing on balancing protein, fat, and GREEN/nonstarchy carbs, and they disappear. I proved this through repetitive experiment. EXCESS starchy CARBS might be as LITTLE as ONE extra slice of BREAD a day, not necessarily pies and such!

Example: egg, butter, and TOAST breakfast; cheddar cheese and half-APPLE snack; grilled cheese with butter on TOAST lunch; cheddar cheese and half-APPLE second snack; large lettuce salad with egg, olive oil, and vinegar with garlic TOAST with butter dinner; "dessert" of one extra piece of: BREAD or a half piece of FRUIT or a small scoop of ICE CREAM, or a COOKIE, or a cup of MILK/sweetened drink/alcohol were maximum! GO EVEN A LITTLE OVER THAT ON THE STARCHY CARBS (CAPITALIZED) AND--voila!--ELBOW BUMPS! Back off STARCHY CARBS to remove bumps in BOTH places.

POSTSCRIPT: Incidentally, I DISCOVERED THAT ONE BAG OF CHIPS, ONE five-pack of GUM (one pack per week), and ONE BOX of chocolates (doled out whenever, THREE AT A TIME) PER MONTH WERE ACCEPTABLE ;) :D (and necessary for mental health)!

This menu looks lacto-ovo-vegetarian (which incidentally provides a 14% rate of heart attack compared to the rest of the population), but once a week--or month, or something--go for the steak dinner if you are non-vegetarian.

<3+

Hey! My eczema flared up when I bought this computer chair, I put a couple of cotton socks on the arm rests and viola! Also lotion up your spots before you go to bed.

hey there,
Ive noticed a heck of a lot of people saying that the flare up was after they bought a chair, and I noticed one that said that it comes around in the summer time.

I was on holiday recently in Greece, and got this rash on my elbows. I know the only thing that came into contact with my elbows was the suncream I had been using. So... I had a look online at the relation between Eczema sufferers have with certain chemicals, and one that came back was a natural wax called Lanolin. It is used in Cosmetic products and even stainless steel producs sometimes. I think I will try suncream without Lanolin next time and see how things go, the rash didnt appear anywhere else on my body where the suncream had been applied, and the only place on my body that has eczema is my elbows. This is how I know it had to be something to do with the Eczema.

about the people who bought the chair, perhaps Lanolin was used on the stainless steal parts??

I also used to work on a farm with sheep and livestock, and since I stopped it off, my eczema doesnt flare up as bad anymore. Lanolin is from sheeps glands that produce the waxyness to their coats.

Some shampoo's use Lanolin too, which may if people have a dry scalp, be their culprit if they suffer from eczema on their scalps.

Theres a link to a page I found online. Doesnt explain much, but maybe it can explain things easier than what I have above.

Hope this helps

:-)

I have the same problem I think it is related to sitting at a desk all day with a computer and resting the elbows from time to time on the desk. I think there may be bacteria or some bug-fungal or otherwise that cause my elbows to itch. I use Whitfield's Ointment. It is over the counter medication and cheap and works a charm. Bio-oil is also great for softening up the dry yucky callouses.