Ive been seeing this guy for 3 weeks, its not a long time but i really like him he can be so nice and tells me all the time hes mad about me.  the only thing is he tells me this when he is drunk which is very often and he tells me he wants to see me but when i ring him to meet up he doesnt answer the phone and always has an excuse.  he said he wants 2 be with me but he doesnt trust me or himself. what do i do i dont want 2 just walk away from him but im starting to think its my only choice. 

Hi this is a difficult one you say that he drinks alot and he says he dont trust you . Where is he coming from..i would like to see him sober for a few weeks then i would make my mind up ???? Take Care

i've been in your shoes. i had a few guys like this and what they really wanted was just sex.  but on the other hand. he could be broken. why is he drunk alot? and how come he cant trust you or himself?  sounds like he got his heart torn into peices because he got cheated on or he did the cheating.  and if this doesnt help.  ask him what he wants but make sure he's sober!!

First of all if he's always drunk...umm that's not very pretty at all then he Finn answer the phone when u answer ...well what kinda game.is he playing....I think u need to speak to him clearly of how u feel and see if he feels the same and if he's willing to change for u

i dont think its a smart idea to stay with him it sounds like he has a drinking problem maybe talk to him about this?

if he doesnt trust himself i dont think you should trust him.

somethings just arent ment to be. i think you should move on