I'm 13 and just started masturbating. I've all ready tried using a toothbrush and marker and humping a pillow. And i can't really use my fingers because my arms are short and my shower head dosn't have speeds. So is there any other way for me to masturbate? I can't buy like vibrators or dildos either !

My favorite thing when i was your age was my hairbrush handle.  It had everything I needed lol... I even convinced my mom once that I needed a new hairbrush and got one with a bigger handle.  It gotten bigger in the middle like some handles do.  Oh my god, I learned so much with that hairbrush.  Just be careful!  Keep experimenting and you'll find something that works for you.

the hair brush works for me too!! I highly reccomend it.

I like using y bath tub faucet, you put the water on a Luke warm setting and then place your vagina or clit under it and it feels amazing!

Banana or flashlight handle I like to rub it myself s and rub my nipples as if someone was sucking on them

The person that suggested the bath tap/faucet... for a 13 year old girl that is just starting, that may be a little too intense. ALSO, if you are going to try this, make sure that the water is WARM. That means cold enough that you can hold your hand under it forever without it burning, and warm enough for it to not be freezing cold.

Yes I agree. Use the hair brush handle. You will get a lot if pleasure out of it. If you read my latest post it might help you know how to use it.

Health Guru

hi, I would make sure you sterilise it well in boiling water before and after but let it cool well before using it :-)

Bath faucet is amazing, but wish I had a shower head in the tub

Warm water or hot water under running sink or tub faucet water on your clit.

Run cold or hot water under your boobs

You can also use a thin pen or pencil. You go to the bathroom and close the door and bring it with you. Gently take your clothes off,but leave your panty on or not if you don't want to. Then slowly rub your area softly and take slow breaths. After a while move faster and start tubing harder but not to hard. If you want you can take your fingers and shove them inside cause after a while you get wet. You can sit on a closed toilet seat and get into a sexy position and work away faster and harder. Trust me it's really good!

Ive been using the bath for a long time to masterbate an im 14 is there any other ways?

use any round shaped object.

I like to use a pencil alot and I don't really now what else to use any ideas ??

I use my electrical toothbrush. If you have one, turn it on and just put it on your clit. But use the side without the brissols!