howhow do you masturbate in the shower without a removable shower head

Well, you can just lie down on the shower floor and put your legs up? My friends say that works well!

Wrap a wash cloth around the shower head and position it so there's an even flow of water. Test it with your big toe, if it pretty much hits your toe without alot of the water missing you're in business. Lay on your back, for guys the easiest way is to just hold your penis against your stomach so the water hits just below the head of the penis, doesnt take long. For girls, lay down so you can move your clitoris under the stream of water, you may need to put a cloth over your clit if you're not used to direct stimulation because its very intense. If you can take it you can have a ton of orgasms in a row, i watched my gf have 9 one right after the other. Take special care bot to let it spray directly into your vagina, even though it feels good, as it can wash out good bacteria that fights off infections.

I masburbate all the time in the shower. Just changed the water pressure a little and sit down and spread ur legs. I like to start rubbing my nipples so they get hard. Then take ur fingers and spread ur p***y open. Let a stream of water run on ur clit and in ur p***y. You will have an orgasm within a few minutes and feels so good