Hello! I wear contact lenses and I am annoyed by putting them every day. I used to wear glasses and I got tired of them as well. I also hated how I look with glasses on my face. I looked like an id**t. At first I was happy with contact lenses and now they are getting on my nerves as well. Maybe I should try LASIK but I don’t know anything about it. Maybe it may solve my problems.

Hello! Lasik surgery is the method where a laser beam is used to improve the vision. LASIK is a safe refractive surgery with few varieties. Your eye doctor/surgeon will decide which one will be applied depending on your individual eye condition. LASIK is safe but it is not recommended for people with glaucoma, diabetes, uncontrolled vascular disease, pregnant women and patients with eye disease that involve cornea or retina.