Hello! I am Bill and I am fourteen. I wear eye glasses for some time and I really would like to get rid of them. I think I look prettier without glasses and all my friends think so too. I don’t want to wear contact lenses since I will probably be annoyed by putting and taking them off every day. I heard LASIK surgery was very successful and I would like to try it. But, my mother says I have to wait for a few years to have LASIK?

Hello! Well, you mother is right. Laser eye surgery is usually not recommended for anyone under 18 years of age. There are also many doctors who don’t recommend laser eye surgery until person is at least 21 years old. Your eyes change in many ways during your growth just as other parts of your body. You have to wait till your growth is completed and then talk to your doctor about the LASIK surgery.

I went in on a Saturday (for my free consultation) and by the time everything was done, I knew this was the place that I wanted to get my Lasik done. After knowing that I had qualified for the procedure, they were truly excited for me. And wow, they couldn't have been more right! Thank you not only for my procedure, but also for taking care of me the way only Lasik-1 can take care of a patient