Where do you read or find latest news? Do you find them on internet or you watch them on TV? I'm more of internet news reading guy. For me it is much easier to find something online and you can find many discussions about some news. And to be honest I haven't turned on TV in few days. I spend much time in front my laptop, and when I finish I try to go outside.

I actually posted a thread on this about how I read the Daily Beast every day for a quick rundown of stories every day but I decided that I wasn't a big fan of the site so I'm trying to find a different site to go through instead. I hope someone has an idea because I really would like to get my daily news.

I click on MSN on the internet every morning. I also read the paper every nite after supper. I am sort of a news hound.

bbfeet9 do you also happen to watch any news shows? I used to watch CNN and MSNBC but I got so turned off by the same stories over and over again that now all I do is get my information from the internet. Like I said, I have difficulty finding new sources for news online, but I'd still rather get it here than out there.

I like reuters, too. It has so up to date news. And you have many video reports, that I like to watch. And it has covering from all the world, from animals to politics.
Is any of you follower of this portal?