Can anybody here help me ? I'm 14 years old and my period is unbearable . I started when I was around 11 years old and I still haven't developed a patern / regular cycle ... ? I think I need to talk to my doctor or my mom but that would be WAY to embarassing .. I'm really shy . So If There's no way to STOP my period completley is there a way to make the bleeding easier ? I bleed through tampons and pads ? I don't know what to do anymore , someone HELP .

I know how it can be hard to talk about your mom about these things, but trust me, no one would understand what you are going through better than her - she is a woman and naturally understands all the discomfort you are going through. and yes, there is a treatment - hormones that are in birth control pills are also used to regulate excessive menstrual bleeding, that is why you need to see a doctor also. But trust me - your mom will understand you and will help you with this.

You should go see your family doctor and ask him or her to send you to see a Specialist. It sounds like you may have Endomitrioses. Don't worry It's nothing bad I have it. Just more fustracting then anything else .