well here it is day 2, kinda.... i did so well yesterday, i took my vitamins, which seem to help some, a little to early to tell, but also took imodium, more vitamin b and i had my pot. it wasn't actually as bad as i thought . i was able to get up out of the bed and take care of a few responsiblities of mine... but then slowly but surely, i began to fel that fuzzy feeling in my head, i was very irritable and didnt want to talk look or even be bothered by ANYONE..... and sure enough i ended up buying a few tabs to shake those withdraws...... i am pissed @ myself, but i'm not gonna give up. here it is day 2, really day 1 again, but NO LORTAB..... its only 11:46 a.m. and i am already begining to feel withdraws..... i wanted to quit "cold turkey" and i'm tryin, but its harder than i thought. i have a few tabs set aside just in case i feel or decide to take one to help shake off the withdraws. i am doing better than normal, cuz i normally take any where from 15-20 a day and yesterday i took only 4 and hopefully none today but if i do maybe just 3 today and so on..... i have an appoitment with a suboxone doctor tues, and if i can make it till then i am gonna ask if he will write an RX for me....... any suggestions on how to ask him ? i am embarrassed and have been getting them off the street not from a doc. people say "just ask" but i am just really shy and bad with words....... any feedback would be great :-)

Hey girlie! I understand what you are goin thru and am happy to hear you only took 4 vs 20. That's progress! I know I kept saying cold turkey cold turkey but to each his own really. You're off to a great start so don't get discouraged okay Hun. You will overcome this so stop saying if! I have faith in you. You have to believe in yourself and want it more than you have ever wanted anything. Just keep pushing thru it okay. And remember that you have my number. Text or call any time. I mean that! Big Encouraging Hug!!!

well how are you doing are you still drug free? i just woke up and i have no more tabs and no more $ ..... so today will be my first, completly pill free day. i am not feeling so well, i feel like i cant even focus on anything , a conversation, a t.v. show, anything..... these vitamins i have been taking seem to be helping a lttle, yet they havent taken their full effect. i was able to get out of the bed easily, but now am starting to feel that restlesness..... feel like i nedd to go run a marathon but am to tired to get up. i'm gonna take some imodium soon because my stomach is starting to bubble. and i have already taken something for anxiety, but i just dont wanna feel any of these withdraws.... N_E_WAY enough of my whinning..... how have you been i havent heard from ya lately.. i know i got your # but i am not a big phone person.... i would rather tell ya these kinds of things on here, but if i am needing you immediatly, i will call. hop you are doing okay and by the way what day are you on now? like 11? well gonna go try to stay sane, so ttys :-P

Hey girl. Sorry it's been so long. I posted on one of your other threads. Its been a busy weekend for me. Planning my wedding. Finally found the perfect wedding dress:) Anyway. I'm good. Today is day 16:) Well I actually took two this morning because I had a root canal done yesterday and my mouth was hurting pretty bad this morning. I don't feel like I'm breaking my sobriety when I actually need it for my tooth. My dentist only prescribed 6 because I was up front with her about having an addiction to them. She also have me motrin 800 which I have been taking today. They just didn't help when I first woke up. I never want to go thru withdrawals again so don't worry...won't be taking them unless I absolutely have to:)

So how have you been feeling? Today was your first day with no lortabs right? Hope you are doing okay.

Not sure why it posted as guest. It's me:)

well i wish i could say i made it through yesterday without any but i ended up taking another 4 just to shake some of the withdraws..... my appointment is @ 10:30 tomorrow morning, and i am gonna try my damnest to get suboxone, i'm nervous, but i think i will be okay as long as i am straight forward with the doc..... if i dont get them, i am still gonna try to do it on my own... its so hard especially when i get a little $ in my pocket.... but i have been praying i will get the suboxone to be done with this sh*t.... congradulations on getting married... i know you will have a wonderful wedding... and by the way YAY DAY 16 its so encouraging, but i still keep falling off "the wagon" i will get it, eventually.and i am really proud of you even though i barely you because i know its a really hard thing to do. i will write back to you tomorrow after the appoitment... LOL ;-)