Hi I'm 17 years old and just recently there has been a stinging in the inside of my vagina with stomach pains and then it was followed by bleeding spots.

My last period started on the 17th of June but it was 4 days late. I then had protected sex on the 28th and me and my boyfriend checked that the condom did not leak with a shake and the feeling of the condom. Then on the 3rd of July me and my boyfriend did oral play he stuck his tongue into my vagina. For 2 days after that I have had a stinging pain where he stuck his tongue in. Then on the 5th he fingered me. Around this time I've still had stomach pains. The day after he fingered me I still had stomach pains and then some small bleeding occured.

Is this just an irritation where he stuck his tongue in or is it because of implanation bleeding. I'm really scared and I'm not exactly planning for a kid. Please help.

That is similar to what I a experiencing after I had orally sex and then sexual intercourse. It is interfering with my sex life. I have to find out what it is

Could be a HPV infection, go get a pap test

M 13, i haven't had sex or anything, and i don't know what i did but it stings really bad, it has since iv ben on my period! what should i do. I'm afraid to tell my mom because she might freak out n look it up n find out it is sex related and then she will think im not a virgin anymore! then she will be disappointed! Im still a virgin though! TELL ME! WHAT SHOULD I DO??????!!!!

I am 13 but I'm sexually active with my bf, but before i started having sex i had the same prob and it was quite severe, i told my mother and she gave me medicine and a creme to cause the pain to stop until she could make a doctors appointment, when we arrived to the doctor they asked me various questions. They had me pee in a cup to check for signs of blood, there wasn't any and were not sure at that point of what i had, so they gave me a bacterial killing medicine which would kill unwanted bacteria in my body, fortunately it worked and my infection was gone. I have a feeling that the infection I have now is a std, because the pain only came after I had sex with my boyfriend, but it also could just be a bacteria irritating my vagina again, I'm sure your mother would understand since you are a teen and most teens get infections quite often. So tell your mother before it gets too severe, I assure you that would be horribly painful.

You are 13 and your mother approves of you having sex?

How old is your bf?

Dear Ladies,
There are many possibilities on why you are having this problem. It could be too rough of sex, sexually transmitted disease, pregnancy, (for those who do or do not have sex) a bacteria infection, cists on your overies, or a bladder infection. Either way your body is telling your there is something wrong and you need to fix it before it gets worst. Bacteria infections (possibly vaginosis) are common in ALL females. Virgin or not. It is from washing with dirty wash rags, using femanine deodrant sprays, powders & creams, douching (< not good for you), cheap soap and tampons trigger it, no bleach or vinegar baths, make sure you wipe front to back with white toilet paper, watch for. Slip outs during sex (wipe him off b4 he goes back in, clean up right after sex, and watch tigh clothing. Bacterial infections need medical attention or it can lead up to worst infections that can be extremely harmful or even deadly. Go seee a doctor! Better yet a gynecologist (< don't know if I spelled that right so a.k.a coochie doctor)! !

you can talk to a doctor, confidentially. although you are 13, they can't tell your parents unless they feel your life is in danger.. then if you would like the doctor to talk to your mom and explain that you are not sexually active and explain what is happening with you, they will help you with that, too.