So I was playing with myself yesterday and today and I was putting pressure on my prostate while i was stroking my dildo and I got a feeling that felt like I wanted to explode.. I started pushing out like if I was going to pee (because I was wondering if I had to force it to cum) and clear liquid started coming out and a little dot of white semen at the end. I felt so good so I kept doing it until I got really tired. It felt amazing as if I was shooting out a rainbow from my penis and I didn't even have to stroke my penis once..

Is this cumming from anal or is it only urination?

ya that will happen that hapens from time to time once he did it when he was sleeping it was funny

"Is this cumming...?"
cumming can mean either having an orgasm, or ejaculating--bustin yo nutt, or both. they usually happen together, but not always.

sounds like you were milking some fluid from your prostate, almost like pre-cum, but not nutting.

but...did you have an orgasm? only you would know, maybe it just felt really really good without the peak. or maybe you had a mega prolonged anal 'gasm that would make a pornstar blush!