I recently got a new dildo and tried it out. I have never been able to achieve what I beleived to be an anal orgasm until this week. After stimulating with the toy the sensations I had were like none other I have ever experienced, but like a pressure was building in my whole groin area from front to back and I was going to explode. I have felt this before and stopped immediately thinking I may urinate or release waste if I continued, but this time I did not stop. After a couple moments I had what seemed to be the most powerful "orgasm" i've ever experienced, my penis was nearly soft up til this point, but it instantly grew and I have not known it to be so pronounced unless wearing a penis ring of some sort; but instead of the normal type of ejaculate that comes out, there was a full stream that came out of me much like urination. it seemed to start and stop with the contractions my body was goin through and once again i stopped what i was doing because i thought I may be urinating on myself. Was this an orgasm? I am so confused. Or did the anal stimulation cause me to urinate?

I experienced the same as well, it was a clear odorless fluid.....water.....I had not released prior to this

Yup! That a full-on ass-gasm! Congratulations. Next time don't stop. Try popping that dildo out and plunging it back in. Better yet, find a good top (guy or girl) to work you over and don't let him/her stop until you just can't take it anymore. Awesome! Jealous.

Men, I found myself with this situation for quite a while now... Actually several years! EVERY TIME I stimulatye my ass using a dildo my penis is kept flacid diring the whole time (and I never have erection problems) and when I come Instead of cum i feel a stronger sensation and squirt some pee out, Im not complaining whatsoever but I'll love to know how "normal" this is? I LOVE the feel and everything but I've search all over the internet and found No explanation whatsoever to the matter... What part of me is orgasming? Is the fluid really pee? Why is my pennis kept flacid all the time during this? If I start masturbating normally right after that I get hard in a snap and cum normally is this related? Man, I have so many questions??? I discovered this on me since I was oround 15 and now I'm 35 and still dont know much about it???... PLEASE SOME HELP?!...

Guest - Twow50

I recently bought a prostate massager toy because I have heard so much about them. And ooooo boy!!!! what a feeling I ever experienced!! As soon as I put it in, the feeling sensation is incredible being that it is curved perfectally to automatically rub your g-spot. I am a straight man and never thought of anal play most of my life. But I recommend to every straight, gay, and bi guy to purchase a prostate massager. But I do have a couple questions. I start of slow rocking it back in forth and makes my body quiver as I start to drip from my penis. But as I pick up the pace and rock faster, it feels so much pressure (feels awesome) and all of a sudden, I squirt a stream of clear (is this urine or something else?) fluid? But I do have to admit, I lay there catching my breath. I repeat this one or two more times before I feel "finished". Another question I have, is it bad if you do this to much? What is to much? I maybe do it once or twice a week. Anyone have similar experiences?

It is a different type of orgasm, and is way more intense than normal stimulation of the penis.  Having experienced it, my take is that it is what a woman feels when she has one of those really big orgasms.   Once I learned how to relax and just go with the feeling, I found that I could orgasm over and over just from a toy, and it was cum coming out, not pee. 

I had the same felling not so long ago i have been playing with my anus since 15 im now 24 i always used wot i could... or make me own! and with me doin it all the years i now want to see if i can get the same of the real thing.. ive always done it in secret and im very good at what i have learned and how i no alot about my own sensation and orgasms but i got to the point where it needs to be extream plesure i.e bigger toys what can i look on or where to go to get anal sex im dying for or what to do thanx

I have been experimenting with this since I was 13 and now I'm 43. I have never been with another male but lately been thinking of trying it just to see and feel the difference. I also have had orgasms many times with a smaller dildo. I have experienced, I would say the best orgasmic feeling ever. It often leaves me breathless and in a state of euphoria. I would agree with the other's that the stream released is you prostate cumming. It's probably, No!, undoubtedly the best dman feeling I have ever experience.

So is the fluid coming out pee? I've been using dildos recently and it always leads to fluid coming out, as if I was peeing. Have not managed to achieve the regular ejaculation from anal alone though.

I'm 20, and I have experienced this many times and I love it. I have an insatiable appetite for it. I use a bottle because it's bigger, and I put warm water in it (my hole dialates a lot easier). After playing with my ass for a while, I can feel the squirt coming. When it comes, I gush and I moan. At the same time I continue to plunge my hole with the bottle, forcing it against the contractions of my ass (not too forceful) and I continue to gush. For me, this can be a 20 second cycle of assgasming, and I have to break because of exhastion. But it's soooo good.  

I've had this happen 3x, but was using the Tantus A-bomb butt plug and a vibrator just barely...I mean barely, touching the tip of my penis.  I basically had "uncontrollable urination", but was a watery/sticky fluid.  It was like I couldn't even stop the flow while stimulating the tip and was immediate after some anal play and working up to the large plug.  I'm assuming because there was a great amount of pressure on my prostate.  Was able to have to heavy urinating type streems back to back all with the tough of the vibe.  My girlfriend and I now have our own magic wants.  She jealous that I could squirt and she was yet to have one herself.  LOL..

If you live in or near a big city, then you have access to toys. Most big cities have adult stores. I have been playing with my hole since I was 6. I live on my 30,000 acre family ranch, which is 100 miles from the nearest city. I get my toys from Albuquerque NM. I love that intense feeling from big toys. I love to go out miles from the house and get on a flat rock overlooking a canyon where it's just me and the cows. I build a fire to keep bugs away, lay a clean tarp down, I get naked, put a cocking around my balls and penis, lube up, and with my ass completely clean I ram my hole with big silicone penises and piss all over myself. It's so erotic and intense.

I'm 21 and I find that using a bigger toy and slamming it into you when pulling out almost all the way makes me have an anal orgasm. When I ejaculate it looks and smells like urine. When I orgasm like 10 times in one sessions my balls feel drained. I want someone real since I've never had it.

This happen to me all the time I was scared I was pissing but it was not yellow an it did not have a smell to it an he loves it so its a good thing

OMG I'm on here to look up my squirt problem... It leaves puddles lol... Anyway thanks... To be honest I'm frikkin myself with my dildo now music loud moaning my head off