Hi everyone,

Since we were talking too much about toning shoes in here, I was talking about this with my friends and my family. I think that I was talking too much, because, yesterday it was my birthday, and I have got two pairs of toning shoes :) I don’t know what to do with them, to be honest lol :) Of course, I will use them, but I don’t love to walk or to run that much, and I know that I should.

One thing that I still don’t understand is how does toning shoes work for weight loss?Do you know more about it? 

Lol, now you can’t say that nobody is listening to you lol :) It is nice, but it is too much. Toning shoes are ok, they work very simple – you need to run and walk and then they will help you tone your legs and your butt. But, you need to know one thing – toning shoes cannot replace exercise. That is impossible! When it comes to relying on the shoe to tone your legs, you need to be honest to yourself and aware that nothing can replace traditional leg exercise. So, if you are planning to change your squats for toning shoes, that will be really bad decision. So, if you want to have good results, you should wear toning shoes while you are doing squats :)

Good luck! 

Hi there,

As you already know, I have toning shoes, they are for ladies lol, but I don’t care that much, as long as they are comfortable. Now, about how they work, I am not so sure. But, I don’t think that those shoes are working as the way the manufactures are telling us. I mean, you can’t walk or sit while you are wearing those shoes and expect to lose your pounds. Come one, this is not a fairytale and you know that this is impossible. I agree, all you need to do is to walk and run, exercise all the time and I am sure that you will see some progress soon. But, you need to exercise. 

Good day,

Lol, thank you! I really don’t know what can I do with them, but I will use them, that is for sure  I was talking with my neighbor, and she told me that it is totally enough just to wear them. I was surprised, because I know that nothing can’t work at this way. Otherwise, we all would be slim and handsome, right?

Now, I think that I am going to wear them while I am jogging or walking, I am not in the gym at this moment, but who knows, maybe I will start soon, one day.

Thank you for your information.

Have a nice day!