Hey everyone,

A few days ago, my friend Elena visited me and she started to talk about losing weight with toning shoes. I have to say that this is something that I have heard about for the first time, so we stared to discuss this. I don’t know anything about this, but she told me that this could be the right thing for me, because I will be able to lose my pounds safe, healthy and pretty quick.

Is this true?

Can you really lose weight with toning shoes? On what principle this diet is based on? I really need some help about it :)

Thank you! 

Hi there,

Well, I haven’t try this, but I don’t believe that much in this toning shoes, I don’t know why. They are designed to make your muscles work harder by giving you a slightly unstable surface under your feet. It is very similar like you are doing some exercise on wobble board in the gym. Well, according to manufacturers, those shoes will cause your stabilizer muscles to work a bit harder during your daily activities, but it is very unlikely that those shoes will increase the muscle tone in your legs. Anyway, if nothing else, this will inspire you to get up and walk for a long, long time. Somehow, I think that this is the only way to lose your pounds, because I don’t believe in miracles :)

Have a nice day!

Hm, just ask yourself, do you really think that one pair of shoes can give you sexy legs? Because, I am not so convinced that this is possible. Well, I think that you can have sexy legs and nice butt if you start cardio exercise with toning shoes, that is the only way – of course, that is my opinion.

People are buying toning shoes, there is no doubt about this. Of course, I think that you can lose your weight, but only if you walk or run in this toning shoes :)

If you plan to buy them just because they are popular, give up on this :)

Have a nice day!