Hello! Is there anybody who has tried toning beds? My God, this is so difficult! I had so much problems with it that I left the toning shop unsatisfied. But, why is then everybody talking about it? Am I missing something out? Thx for the info!

Well, the thing about toning beds is that they work better if you put more resistance to it. It may be hard, but I don’t understand how come that nobody at this shop encouraged you to continue or showed you how to do it. I am enjoying toning beds so much that I am even thinking about getting one for my own home. Maybe, you should try it one more time but ask for some advice before you get on it.

Hi katrinka,

Toning beds are motorized devices which are usually recommended for the people who needs rehabilitative therapy but also for the seniors who wants to stay in shape but having problems with regular exercising programs.

My grandmother is using toning bed and she is quite satisfied. I must say that it wasn’t cheap but now when I see how much she likes it I don’t regret that we have bought it to her.

Also she was telling us that her friends who are using toning beds say that they are very satisfied and that they have noticed the increased muscle tone and also better posture.

Also you are aware of the fact that mostly every exercising machine will provide you with that many results how many effort you put into it.