Hi there,

So my best friend, Allyah, wants to buy toning shoes, for her and for me. She is so into a long walks, and she wants me to follow her :) It is ok, but I don’t believe that much in toning shoes, but if I just need to walk and I will lose my pounds, that is totally fine :)

So, we are looking about this on the internet, but I saw that there are a tons of different toning shoes :) So, I really can’t decide which one to buy for us :)

I was wondering, which brand of toning shoes is your favorite ?

Help me make my decision!

Hey there,

I don’t believe that much in toning shoes, but I think that they are really good for long walks :) Yes, there are some of them and you need to make a choice before buying it :) It is really hard to make a decision, because there are many toning shoes on the market, and each claims to be the best. So, you can never tell.

I had one pair, and I was pretty happy :) I could walk for an hours :) They were silver and they were beautiful and comfortable :) FF Supertone tonning shoes are my choice, because it has been selling so good in the UK :) Especially before the summer :) 

I still have toning shoes. I remember that they are like 2 years old. And, it is funny, because I have ladies toning shoes :) Maybe it is funny, but I love to walk in those shoes, because I feel really relaxed and refresh as well :) I have fila sculpt N tone toning shoes, and they are good, but a little bit big :) Those will help you to activate your muscles while you are walking and it will increase your muscle activation. I don’t believe in losing weight that much, but I can say that I feel good and comfortable while I am walking in those shoes :)

Hey there,

Lol, they are totally for ladies :) But, honestly, who cares if you are satisfied with them, of course while you are walking. I know about these, my sister has one, and they have some pink line :) Whenever she is using them, she is feeling relaxed totally. She is using them when she is walking, running or doing some sport :)

I don’t know about weight loss, but I know that they are comfortable for your legs, at first. And I think that they are, in that case, worth of buying ;)

There are so many brands at the market, tons of them.

Hello everyone,

So, you are actually saying that those shoes are really good, that they can work, if I walk or run enough, of course?

That is pretty nice, because I was considering to buy them, but I was skeptical, like always. I remember when I saw commercial, they were saying that these will help me lose my weight. Pretty impossible for me, but if they do work when I walk, doesn’t matter will I lose my weight or fix problems with my muscles, then they are worth of buying :)So, I really like those Fila toning shoes.

Do you have any other choice?

Thank you! 

You have a lot of them. I like brand new balance true balance toning shoes. They are new at market, they are from the last year I think :) They have that NB technology, and they are really good and comfortable. Actually, when you see them, you will not see the difference between classic sneakers and toning shoes. They look pretty good.

They have that thick eva foam, like you are walking on the clouds :) The effect is amazing, so I would really recommend you to take look on those shoes :)

Maybe hose shoes will be your new look at the training :)